In a difficult time for travel and for the economy of women's small businesses, we have collected the advice of four experts
Rebalancing roles and studying, taking care of contacts with remote customers, focusing on care, collaboration to stay positive.
These are, in short, the advice from different points of view, which gave us four experts.
For women who work in tourism and for all women with job responsibilities and care for the family, at this time of closure.
We collected a lot of data, for example:
- Some international studies are already showing that the impact of the health emergency is also social and economic, especially on weak categories such as women and in informal sectors, such as tourism. In general, the economic impact risks being disproportionate to the detriment of women, both on private life, on employment and on entrepreneurship, and this for various reasons related to sharing, concentration in the care professions, contractual types, sectors, investments, digital divide
- There will be different rules for moving, we will all want more nature and less crowd.
Where to go and how to travel in the coming months?
For example: out of season and in your own country, by train and bicycle, in eco-friendly farmhouses, making purchases with the advice of people who live on the spot
- The paths and encounters in the countryside will be the most popular, to be followed for example on the Atlas of the Paths of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and on the new Legambiente guide in Italy
- Tourism is changing. The model is to support local communities, from virtual food and wine tours to drone videos. But probably in the short term the first tourism that will re-emerge will be hyper-local.
- “Keep the media manned, don't let the pages drop, create loyalty. For example, posting small live broadcasts with interviews, local people, with you in person, co-recipes, advice on the campaign, raw materials, moments of life in your environment "Michela Fenili, Digital manager Ago & Media
- "At a time when the only possibility for companies that close is to work from home, small tourism companies find themselves even more unbalanced. Those who welcome or have a farm will have to study even more work and sharing times ...... read more about ......
ARE YOU ENTREPRENEURS? READ ALL THE SEARCH IN DOSSIER
ARE YOU TRAVELERS? FOLLOW US ON THE FREE TRAVEL FACEBOOK PAGE
......leggi tutto su ......
SIETE IMPRENDITRICI? LEGGETE TUTTA LA RICERCA IN DOSSIER
SIETE VIAGGIATRICI? SEGUITECI SULLA PAGINA FACEBOOK LIBERE VIAGGIATRICI