Follow the issue: CSR
The debate is growing and here are some results:
- In Italy Aitr, Icea, TourCert will soon come out with best guide lines, indicators and a Certification process.
- At the conference “Responsible tourism and Corporate social responsibility for a sustainable development”, organised by Ciset in Venice, Angela Giraldo listed the KATE guide lines, indicators and aim
- Mara Manente brought the Proposal of a common European label.
- At ITB in Berlin Unwto hold the “Workshop Protection of Tourists/Consumers and travel organisers”
- ICRT consultancy reveals the rankings of CSR policies and practices in international hotel groups: policy and survey data was tested with hotel audits, and company rankings and industry patterns have been disclosed at a workshop organised by ICRT, during Berlin ITB.
- While Mascontour consultancy organises Seminars on CSR for hoteliers and Tour Operators